Museums and businesses serving the museum community:
Do you have a job opening in your museum or firm? Consider the benefits and cost effectiveness of advertising on NEMA Jobs.
NEMAs audience includes people who work for museums, historical societies, schools, libraries, consulting agencies and corporations. We also reach independent museum professionals, recent graduates, search firms, college and university placement offices, and active job seekers both within and outside the region. NEMA Jobs readers are looking for all kinds of museum-related jobs and internships, from entry level to upper management positions.
Since it was launched, NEMA Jobs has been a tremendous success, averaging more than 2,000 hits per week. Visits to the website peak when new jobs are uploaded.
Advertising Rates [as of July 2009 ]
- Institutional and Corporate Members receive one free job posting per year; additional postings cost $10 each
- Membership is based on the organization with the opening
The non-members rate is $85 per job posting
- All volunteer opportunities and unpaid internships will be listed for free
- Advertisers will receive an invoice to be paid within 30 days
- All copy received by Thursday will be posted on the Friday of that week
- Ads will run for 8 weeks unless a shorter run is requested by the advertiser
- Ads can be renewed to run for an additional 8 weeks at the appropriate fee
- Ads can be pulled early. Please call the NEMA office at 781-641-0013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that a job be removed.
- Postings cannot exceed 250 words. You will be asked to edit lengthier postings
- Ads must be submitted as straight text in a solid paragraph with no breaks or bullets
- We do not run display ads
- All advertisements must conform to the standards for equal opportunity employment. NEMA relies on museum professionals to use their judgment when responding to advertisements.
- Please use the NEMA Jobs submission form at here OR email your posting to email@example.com Please note that this e-mail address is only for NEMA Jobs submissions.
- We cannot accept postings over the phone
- Museum job postings may be submitted by a search firm. To qualify for the member rate the museum must be an Institutional member of NEMA.
- Please call the NEMA office at 781-641-0013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about becoming a member call NEMA at 781-641-0013.
- NEMA Jobs lists current employment, volunteer, intern, and fellowship opportunities.
- NEMA Jobs is updated weekly.
- Anyone and everyone is invited to view the jobs listed in NEMA Jobs.
- Member and non-member
organizations can post listings online.
For more information becoming a member, call NEMA at 781-641-0013.